Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blogroll Clean Up!

This is just my first day cleaning up and updating my blogroll, and much to my surprise, many links are no longer working. I later found that out on my other blogs. So far, I was able to clean blogrolls on my 2 blogs, and not even started with this blog yet. I still have 3 more blogs to check on.

I only am talking about working links. While checking the links, there are links that are still working, but the links are no longer blog links, but already sites that are full of spam ads, clickable links and some are links that say they no longer works and are on sale! (these are domain names of former blogs that are no longer in use!) I am still giving benefit of the doubt for those blogs that are already inactive, so I am not deleting them (yet) ;).

I also saw links that are connected to my blog, but I couldn't see my blog being linked to them. I am sorry, but I need to delete them as well. I haven't started doing this process yet because I still have to delete blog links that are no longer working...first on the list!

It takes a while doing this, but I am trying to update my blogs' activity status, as they are mostly lagging behind with posts. {Sigh!}

By the way, if you notice, I changed my blog template as well...what do you think?? I also updated the main title but the original title is still there. I thought of choosing a template that would more or less match with the purpose of the blog, so it took me time finding a good one that fits on the blog.
Meanwhile, I also have to catch up updating my regular posts. I am struggling, I admit! But it's time to do so.

Procrastination is the only enemy that I have when it comes to updating my blogs, but this time, as long as I get the chance to sit and write, I will overcome it. Praying, praying, praying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment