Thursday, February 28, 2013

Slight Change of a Lifestyle...For The Better!

A quick test...it still works! :)

So, 2 weeks ago, I had to bug hubby to help me take the treadmill upstairs. It took me two weeks to wait before he finally agreed to say "go"..lol!

The treadmill has been sitting at the basement for 10 years more or less, (as he told me), and I already saw that there unused ever since I came here in 2006. 

My work at home involves mostly sedentary, and I barely get active chores, not even enough to compare it with a good exercise. I eat a lot of carbs more than the required amount for my body, and I eat non stop!  I can actually eat a lot and I don't get big, but I developed unnecessary folds all in between my body. So, you know...the fact that they are hidden, it's difficult to say I really need to get an exercise, hahaha!

Anyway, to make the story short, we were able to move the treadmill from the basement up to the guest room. That way, I can easily access it right away in the morning before going down for breakfast. ;)

It's been a week since I started a "warm-up walk" with it. I do 3-5 minutes walk every morning, but it slips out of my mind at times that I can get to do it in the afternoon. At least I shouldn't be skipping it in a day. Unless I would be working a chore up and down the basement where in I do a brisk walking up and down the stairs for 5 minutes! :)

Ahh, it would be nice to be able to get used to it later with regards to changing my lifestyle. I don't expect it to be so sudden. I can take it one day at a time, and hopefully be able to adjust into it. My goal is to have a flatter belly by the end of the year...it's a long goal, but I don't want to make a shorter goal if I couldn't achieve it. Otherwise, I would skip making goals instead and do whichever I can to get an active exercise daily.

'Atta life!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment