Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One Fine Day In Spring...Love Birds!





So, I was cooking one afternoon in my kitchen when I saw these 2 birds perched on our porch. My kitchen table is facing the outdoor porch and as I was observing them, I had to be sure that they won't be distracted and fly away. The glass doors going through it are covered with blinds, so I had to be very extra careful not to make the blinds move that much.

As I took the photos, I had to be sure my camera focus wouldn't be blocked by the blinds, so imagine, it was tough getting my camera click.

And for sure they are lovers. That moment when they finally came close towards each other and had that final moment of kissing...hah! I got a perfect shot! There was the kiss, after which they were wagging their tails! :) After a few more minutes, and they were gone.

They made my porch a dating place, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment