Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's Been A Little While...

I haven't been updating lately about how everything is going. Well, after I recovered from a bad cough recently, I didn't get the chance to update my posts (actually all my blogs). It's tough when all of a sudden there are things that instantly pop up on your mind, then you get too busy doing the house chores at the same time.

I am starting to feel getting bored although I know there are still lots of things to do inside the house. It seems I got used to the effect of being on the road or somewhere else due to travels which I have started to enjoy. Sometimes I felt so down and just feeling blue without any reason. {sigh} Is this the sign of boredom settling in?

I mostly pray all the time to overcome this! I don't mind crying all out just to help me ease the burden. Thank God, He's helping me to help myself too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment