Friday, April 16, 2010

What A Good Week!

This week has been pretty much kind to me..lol! Last Tuesday, I received back the original copy of my Naturalization Certificate from the Department of State in a separate envelope from the mail. This document was needed when I applied for my US passport, so the lady at the post office where I applied said the original copy has to be sent in to the Passport Center for checking. I was a little bit concern about how safe the mail would be for my certificate, because in case that will get lost, I will have to pay $500 in requesting a new one plus a wait for another year! Well, it got through safely back to me...thank God!

The next day (Wednesday), I received my US passport from the mail, oh, la la!!! I ordered expedite service and the fastest one was 2 weeks :).

On the other hand, I am still waiting for my Philippine passport that I renewed last February. They told me it would take 4-6 weeks processing...now, it's been more than 6 weeks! Oh, my gulay!!!! Only in the Philippines! Now, I am done with USCIS. It's time to tackle the Philippine immigration, much tougher this time. :(

1 comments:

indiafloristonline said...

Well thought out blog. You re very talented!

Post a Comment