Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Thanksgiving Month

What could I say? Time flies so fast, and now it's thanksgiving month and my birthday month! {grins}...I would always tell hubby, right after my natal day, everything would all be christmas preparations...shopping, decorations (which means I'll have to carry a 90-pound christmas tree back inside for set up and decorations), and of course my fave....gift wrapping :).

But let me set aside talking about christmas for a while. I love the thanksgiving celebration. But for me, it's always a daily routine saying my thanks to Him up there. There are many things we should be thankful for. There are always blessings being given to us, big or small. Sometimes, there are pains that we have to go through yet it's a blessing.  Well, some might not agree, but if you're sensitive to what God is telling you, you'll certainly understand.

Have a happy advance Thanksgiving, everyone! Count your blessings always and be thankful! That's God-pleasing! :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment