Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Wanna Be in Cancun!

Aside from Europe, I had been wanting to visit and see Cancun someday - hopefully, sooner than expected! :). Besides, I have heard many beautiful stories of people and friends visiting this place. Of course, I can't hide the fact that I always love to be in the tropics. Whether I would be splashing down in the beautiful crystal waters of the white sand beaches or just close to the water with a pretty sunset background, - that would be a nostalgic experience I wouldn't forget.
I consider myself a frequent traveler, and one aspect of getting a good trip experience is proper planning. I do plan trip itineraries whenever I and hubby want to go for a trip.

I came across a website called Karisma Hotels that offers cancun vacation packages. Most packages are offered with a favored collection of Gourmet Inclusive resorts located along the white sand beaches of Riviera Maya. I can actually do online reservations, but I am still currently checking some options on where is the best to go. El Dorado Royale is awesome, while Azule hotels are also good equipped with pretty scenic spots. Who knows? We can do the trip anytime late this year! :). If not, there's always the next time to do further planning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment