Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Early, Surprise Birthday Gift!







Yesterday, I received this at our doorsteps...it's the key lighting piano that I once saw in Skymall magazine couple of months ago. Of course, somebody took note about it (again) and sent it to me :). I told hubby how I wish I can play the piano well as I love to listen to music. Thank you again beloved...:)).
Now, I still don't know how to play it, but I am working on it. I still have to refresh my mind on the basics as I had some piano lessons before wayback 2 decades ago...hahahaha!!! Good thing is that it can teach you the proper fingerings, plus it has a song book with musical sheets, just in case you want to play some songs there. I always love listening to people who know how to play the piano...still wishing I can play that well.
Now, I have to find time to work and practice on some songs. Another leisure time added for me which isn't bad...I won't get bored! :).
See ya later folks...I can't wait to press the DO, RE, MI...:)).

1 comments:

indiafloristonline said...

Well thought out blog. You re very talented!

Post a Comment