Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My, My Bad!!!


I was looking for tablet speakers that I can connect to my Galaxy tab recently, so I got this one from Logitech. While I was taking the speakers out from the box, I noticed they come with a subwoofer!...so, wait a minute, I just wanted small speakers, what the heck should this be for???

Then, it was too late that when I went to the store with the discount paper on my hand, I was looking at the same price with the wrong item! My, bad!!! So, now, I can't use this for my tablet. The speakers are to be connected to the subwoofer and the subwoofer will have to be connected to a PC.

Probably, it was so cunning that on the box it says it can be used with MP3 players. I can still use this somehow with my other PC but it has its own small speakers which are still both doing great. My HP Pavilion laptop doesn't need any speakers as well, because the built-in speakers are as loud as can be. I couldn't afford to just abuse my eardrums for these!!..lol. 
Well, right now, I don't have any plans to return it because I can still use it for some other purpose someday. The price wasn't too bad, but it is still worth keeping.


0 comments:

Post a Comment