Saturday, April 13, 2013

New Voter's ID




 Got my new voter's ID from the mail few days ago, and was wondering why they sent me one and both national and local elections are not even here yet. Last year, I receive voter's ID twice in separate mails and was probably around 6 months gap. I can't complain, and actually I like the fact that they are really updating voter's profiles from time to time. 

I figured out my legislative district has changed from 9B to 9A. It doesn't make any difference location wise since my voting precinct is still the same. The only difference from the old voter's ID I had was the legislative district that was changed. I don't know what this means, but as long as I know my voting precinct, I am always good to go, right? lol! Silly me, but am not that politically inclined about these matters...{sigh!}.

By the way, I blocked the details on the form for security concerns. I still have to write responsibly, you know. 

Ciao! Til my next post. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment