Thursday, October 23, 2008

Internet Down For 3 Days Now...

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that my internet was down since Tuesday afternoon. Our internet provider detected interruptions on some of the roads being constructed close to us, so technician will be coming over to adjust the signal suppose to be this afternoon. Am hoping and praying it will get back sooner.

Currently, I tapped my wireless networking to a network close to my neighbor. I don't know if this is illegal, but it was one of the available networks. I just don't want to be using it for so long.

Thank God, my Broadcom worked. It's an adapter that I installed in my PC for many years...I was thinking it is useless and almost deleted it, but now I know this is the real purpose of it. It can detect many wireless network that is available, so here I am...

It is a horrible feeling to be away from the internet for 3 days...it's just like I am thrown in a desert! :(. Perhaps, it's because I got used to be working daily online. It's my source of income.

Anyway, help me pray our internet connection will be done ASAP. It's one of my lifeline! :((.

Stay safe and God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment