Monday, August 22, 2011

MY Shop

Thanks for the guest post by Kristofer Bartlett

I do hair for a living and it’s always been my passion so there’s really nothing wrong with the way I do business, in my opinion. My dad keeps sticking his nose into things and telling me what to change and who to fire but the way I see it it’s my company that I built from the ground up and I don’t have to take orders from anyone. I recently made a lot of improvements to the salon like adding Www.SatelliteStarINTERNET.Com internet and getting a security alarm to protect everything at night and it set me back a pretty penny. My dad wasn’t too happy about that decision but I think I’m being a really savvy businesswoman! I think he’s just outdated in the way he sees things and I could teach him a thing or two about what it takes to survive in this economy. I love him to death but if he doesn’t butt out soon I may lose more than my temper with him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment