Monday, December 15, 2008

Glad to be Back Home!

Finally, we arrived back home safely last Saturday night at 9:30pm (Maryland time)...very tired and exhausted from a long trip. We had a connecting flight in Denver to Baltimore. It was quite a hassle tracking out the time since we left California. I only adjusted my watch when we reached Baltimore.

We thought we could get that sleep we were wanting when we reached home, but when hubby turned on the TV, Pacquiao-dela Hoya fight was on for a replay! Good thing was there was no commercial ads, so it was as good as watching the live fight! We went to bed around 3:30AM...and both dropped down like dead!!! LOL!

Well, there are so much things waiting to be done for christmas, which means I would be super, dooper busy for christmas. I still have to let the tree up and put up holiday decorations, wrap gifts, do laundry, etc...I still am having jet lags, but I need to start doing something and I am not sure when can I get back to my blogging job. I missed some blog opps since I was on trip, but that's okay, I enjoyed it and was worth it :).

More photos to  share as well, but I'll find time for that :).

Hope everybody is having a good time this Christmas!

God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment