Saturday, March 24, 2012

Had Fun!

So, our 2-week trip to the Philippines had come to an end since we left Philippines 23rd of March. It was so much fun doing all the outdoor activities that I've never done before such as zip lining, para sailing, go karting and more.

I didn't expect, the weather there was only in the 80's and it was raining most of the time if not cloudy. So, we didn't get too much tan and no sunburns while we were outdoors having fun and at the beach.

The only thing I didn't like was catching the cough bug that I got from hubby! Then, I just got this bug back home here in the US! It was quite a struggle coughing all along our 20++ hours trip coming back home. Ugh!
I am still groggy with all the pills I am taking. Plus, jet lags and time adjustments.

But other than those, I have enjoyed most of our activities spending it with my family :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment