Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stay at home Mom

Thanks for the post from Al Mills

Being a stay at home mom means we now have to save money like never before. We need to work hard as a family to make sure being on one income is enough for us but it’s totally worth it considering I get to be home with the girls during the day. I know once they start school I may look into a part time job but for now I’m happy just being here with them in their greatest time of need. So we’ve been saving left and right to make the transition easier and we’ve been cutting back in places you wouldn’t expect. I love having so many options – I went to http://www.giveadish.com/ to get a better TV deal and I’ve been talking to the grocery store about a layaway program. I even sold my new car and got a used one to give us a few extra thousand in cash! My husband’s been really happy with the arrangement and I know that it won’t be long before I get to tell him I’m pregnant again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment